Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All is well with Elite Alliance Wealth Club

After a lot of guessing,bad-mouthing and Scam-crying things suddenly have taken a drastic positive turn on Elite Alliance Wealth Club.
Today, 22 June 2011, EA has made payments via AlertPay.
Check out EA Facebook page and click on "more" at the bottom to see all the payment proof you need to see to boost your faith in EA.

If MNO monitor still shows "Not Paying", that may refer to Liberty Reserve payments, which still seem to be outstanding.

As for my part,I wasn't waiting for a payment, but for an answer to my support request.
Let's hope Leon Reiter will also find the time to reply to those tickets soon, so as to let those of us jump for joy who are in the same boat as myself.

Thumbs up for Elite Alliance Wealth Club!
I will keep you updated with the latest news.