Thursday, June 16, 2011

Due Diligence - a must for HYIP

When looking to make money online, one invariably also looks at HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs. Receiving interest on an investment is the easiest form of generating a passive income. You just deposit and wait until an investment matures, then collect your money.

Since there are so many scams and Ponzi schemes in this field, it takes a lot of due diligence to find a program which delivers on its promises. Here is what I normally do before I join anything: I click on all the links on the site. The FAQ is the first link I click on. If that doesn’t give me enough info, I start googling various forums and review sites.

Most of the review sites are biased and don’t give you a true picture. The owners are members of a specific system, trying to build up their down-line in it, so will logically paint a rosy picture. In forums you mostly find a whole lot of payment proof, which may or may not be true, so those are of not much use either. Some HYIP systems have their own forums. Those are the worst to look for unbiased info, because a member that posts something negative about the system will be banned from posting.

Then there also are monitoring sites. These sites get paid by the admins of HYIP systems and it’s very difficult to find a monitoring site that is not biased, but gives a balanced view of HYIPs and delivers regular updates. In the HYIP arena daily updates are necessary in order to help investors make informed decisions as most HYIP systems don’t stay open very long. If the site is not updated daily, it may happen that an investor picks a HYIP which has already stopped paying and he will thus loose his deposit and end up scammed.

When I was invited to join Elite Alliance Wealth Club, I did my normal thing: first checked through all the links on the site. Their FAQ didn’t give me enough info. In fact, I think it can be vastly improved. The link to MNO led me to Money News Online, their monitoring site. There I found lots of info, which appeared to be fairly unbiased. What I found correlated with what I had been told by the person who invited me to join him in this:
The payment history was positive since the start of Elite Alliance Wealth Club.

The interview left some questions, especially as to exactly how EA generates the money to pay such high interest rates and why they opened up for the public, originally being a private club.
The review was complete, impartial and realistic, without the ecstatic expectations of my sponsor. In view of my previous experiences I could only agree with the fact that MNO classifies Elite Alliance as just another HYIP.

It was only after listening to the General Manager that I was convinced that this was going to be the Elite HYIP, intended to generate a passive income for a long time , so I started the sign-up process, anticipating an ever growing passive income from small beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment