Friday, June 17, 2011

Sign-up Tips for a Successful Membership

When signing up with a new system, there are certain points one has to keep in mind for a successful membership entry.

One of those is to have a gmail address in order to receive the welcome email from admin, which may contain important info like an allocated password. Some systems don’t let you put in a password at sign-up. Normally you also have to verify your details by clicking on a link in the first email you receive.

Over the years I have learned to follow a certain system: I first open my notepad where keep all my details for reference purposes. It is a hard copy, so I won’t lose it in case of a PC crash. And as I enter the required details on the sign-up page, I also immediately enter them into my notepad. This way I cannot forget my user name, password/s, referral URL and other important details.

With Elite Alliance Wealth Club the secondary password is all-important. This is necessary to make any changes in your account as well as to withdraw any earnings. You have to put it in at sign-up and remember it, since it doesn’t get sent to you in the welcome email for security purposes.

So armed with my notepad I confidently started signing up. But ALAS, something was wrong with the site. It did not want to accept my primary password. Only after various trials the system accepted it and then I was immediately transferred to the back office. There was NO place to enter a secondary password. So there I was – in the back office, without a secondary password. I still had the hope it would be allocated automatically and get sent to me, but that hope got dashed when I received the welcome email.

I wasn’t overly concerned about it at that stage, however, and proceeded to buy my first investment package. All went well and I received the emails concerning my investment immediately. When I later talked with my sponsor about the issue with the password, he reckoned I signed up at a stage when Elite Alliance’s server had problems and I should send them a support ticket about it. This I did. I also received an automated reply that the issue would be attended to by the appropriate department.

I am now waiting for more than 4 weeks to receive a proper reply to my support ticket. That is absolutely unacceptable from any system. This then brings me to the admin updates in the back office concerning support tickets. Admin updates are also published here for anyone to read and follow.
My next posts will discuss those updates, so keep following.

No comments:

Post a Comment