Monday, June 27, 2011

Latest News about Elite Alliance

Hi everybody,
This post is just an update for my readers on developments at Elite Alliance Wealth Club.
Seems some more payments have been made today. For more details about these you can check EA Facebook

There still is no update in the back office,though, but when people get paid, they don't worry about updates. Payments keep a HYIP running. Furthermore the back office of Elite Alliance.net is offline at this stage because it’s exceeded the bandwidth limit. No wonder, since everybody went looking for an official update.

I'm busy with my tax return today, so will follow up on Due Diligence when that's done. Hate doing that at the last minute, but with Namibian Banking Institutions not supplying necessary documents earlier, my hands were tied till now.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up.
    http://www.hyipworthy.com/

    ReplyDelete