Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Is a Passive Income possible with Elite Alliance Wealth Club?

What can would-be investors expect from Elite Alliance Wealth Club, a HYIP which claims to be an honest and long lasting opportunity to build up a passive income? Is EA a normal HYIP or truly Elite? Inform yourself properly before you jump in.

My involvement in Elite Alliance Wealth Club
After receiving a glowing recommendation from a member, I did my due diligence as I knew how. I mostly found positive comment in my searches, with just two that were not all positive. One of those two appeared to be totally biased against all HYIP systems, so I discarded that one, signed up and made my first investment. Since my searches didn’t completely satisfy me, however, I will try my best here to stay unprejudiced while, for starters, concentrating on the con’s from a member’s viewpoint.
Having had my fair share of HYIP losses over the years does not deter me from starting again. I firmly believe that bad experiences are necessary to eventually have good experiences. If you fall of a horse once and never get up another, you’ll never experience the joys of horse riding. If you fall of a few times, you will have learned to avoid a fall or fall safely next time around.

I do not promote that you try to make a living from HYIP. But,played correctly, it can help to increase your cash flow without having to work your bottom off, so you can pay for other online adventures which take more work and more time to generate an income.

General advice regarding risks with HYIP
HYIP players have various strategies to “play the game” as safe as possible. I would advise anyone who intends entering this field to bring himself/herself up to date with those strategies, preferably those used by “old hands” in this field, who have some years of experience behind their backs.
High Yield includes High Risk, but as the saying goes: No risk – No gain. Any business is risky, whether off line or online. There are no guaranties for success. Every entrepreneur will, however, take calculated risks. If you’re afraid of taking a risk, lock yourself up in a room and stay there. Life in itself is a risk.
If you still think you’re safe in your daily job, just read the newspapers and listen to the news. Times have changed and we have to adapt in order to keep our normal life style or stay and scale down constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment